Campus Solutions provides $100 insurance for each box stored with us at no extra cost. To clarify, this insurance is applicable to boxes that are lost in transit. We have yet to ever have a case of a missing box, but it is hear as a protection to our customers nonetheless.
Please carefully read the following:
Campus Solutions does not insure the following:
- Cash, jewelry, coins or invaluable items.
- Mirrors or very fragile objects.
- Any stereo or computer equipment that is not properly packed or the box shows evidence of stress or damage to the outside.
- Any furniture that is not properly bundled and/or wrapped to prevent scratches or marks.
- Boxes that contain liquids
- Improperly packed boxes or items.
- Cork board products.
All furniture will be insured if it is properly wrapped. Wear and tear of furniture can be expected while handling.
Electronic equipment must be packed in its original boxes along with all foam packaging inserts, with bending of any flaps or sides of box in order to be insured. All equipment must fit in the box properly with no miss forming of the box. This applies to all electronic equipment!
In regards to fragile items, as mentioned above, we aren’t responsible for any breakable or fragile items that are packed in the boxes we provide. Our boxes and materials are meant to support bulk items, bedding, clothes, and dorm essentials. If any breakable items are stored in the boxes we provide, you’re doing so at your own risk.
Just keep in mind that our storing process involves stacking of boxes, fridges, and other furniture on one another. Every item is subject to being stacked.
Just to reiterate, as long as everything is properly wrapped and packaged, and no fragile items are being stored, everything will be good!